Listing is for 1 wand.
Flower girl wands are the perfect thing for little girls and young bridesmaids on your big day and something a bit different from little poseys.
These wands are simple but stunning, consisting of a single large rose in your chosen colour and decorated with some hanging ribbon. The wand handle will be wrapped in ribbon too.
Wand measures approx 35cm in length from top of rose to bottom of the wand.
Sofia - Wedding flower wand, Flower Girl Wand, Bespoke wedding flowers
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - This applies only for orders placed from January 2020 onwards
By placing your Wedding Flowers order with Floral Derangement, you are agreeing to the following:
• General: All flowers are subject to delivery charges which will be stated upon final quotation, unless local collection (Kilwinning) has been agreed.
If you move address please let me know as soon as possible so I can update my file.
A 25% (non-refundable) booking fee is required upon order placement to secure your order, with the balance being paid 8 weeks prior to delivery. Different non-refundable deposit percentages may apply during any seasonal or celebration offers I may be running. You can always pay the full balance upon booking or any outstanding balance before the 8 weeks if you desire. If you would like to order more than one bouquet or item please feel free to message me and I will create a custom order.
Payment for booking fee and final balance can be taken via Paypal or bank transfer for all items to be posted. Cash on collection is acceptable in person on local collection.
If for any reason, I am unable to complete your wedding flowers due to personal circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
• Rush orders: For orders placed within 2 weeks of your wedding date and upon confirming that your flowers can be completed within that time, full payment is due immediately in order for materials to be purchased and work to commence. A £20 rush fee will apply.
• Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your order, this must be confirmed to me as soon as possible via message or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), if made in person please confirm it in writing too.
The booking fee is non-refundable, if your cancellation is within the 8 weeks prior to your delivery date and the balance has been paid, this may also be non-refundable due to the time and material purchases made to complete your order.
• Delivery: Flowers are made and ready to be sent 2-3 weeks before your wedding date, this insures plenty of time to create and post. International orders are sent 4 weeks before wedding date. All dates will be agreed upon placing order.
When your flowers are ready to be sent I send by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For, this is normally a 1-3 day delivery time but please allow Royal Mail some allowance in their delivery time. A signature will always be required. You can always upgrade to Next Day delivery if you desire.
If Next Day delivery is required a further postage charge may be incurred. International post is always sent by International tracked (Signed for in the EU, unsigned rest of the world). Collection in person is free to collect but at an arranged day and time.
Occasionally Collect+ Courier or other Couriers may be used to send parcels during extra busy times or for large orders.
• Packaging: Floral Derangement uses recycled packaging in good and clean condition wherever possible. Please consider recycling after receiving your order.
• Refunds: Regular contact will be made throughout creating of your flowers. Photos will be sent along the creative stages to make sure everything is ok with you and how you would like.
Colours, papers, books, sizes and embellishments will be agreed before work starts and along the way if needed. If you choose a custom book or specialised paper or other element in your flowers then I consider it a personalised custom order and not eligible for return or refund.
Delivery will usually be made by Royal Mail, occasionally Collect+ courier or other courier will be used, Floral Derangement cannot be held responsible for any damage that occurs. All flowers are extremely and securely well packaged. Under these circumstances, no refunds will be issued. Exceptional circumstances may apply as long as contact is made within 24hrs of receiving flowers.
Please take and keep any photos of damaged packing.
• Photos: I make every effort possible to ensure that the photos sent and shown are as accurate as possible. All of my flowers are handmade, so slight variations from flower to flower, bouquet to bouquet, are to be expected, this is what makes them unique just like real flowers. Due to living in Scotland and our dull days I use a photography soft light box to aid me in taking photos where needed. With the nature of lighting, paper and even phone and monitor settings then some slight colour variations must be expected.
Most flowers I make are with wire stems and occasionally sharp decorative pins in the flower centre or among flowers and even on the handles, every care has been taken to avoid sharp edges. I will not take any responsibility for personal damage and these bouquets must be kept away from children. Flower girl bouquets will not contain pins, and I will not add any upon request, but may have wire stems or flower centre embellishments and care must be taken with supervision at all times, they are not a toy.
Floral Derangement shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the misuse of the materials on this site or the performance of the products.
• Other: Your personal information will be kept confidential, safe and secure to comply with the UK data protection act, GDPR.
Floral Derangement reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Flowers are made and ready to be sent 2-3 weeks before your wedding date, this insures plenty of time to create and post. International orders are sent 4 weeks before wedding date. All dates will be agreed upon placing order.
If you need your flowers sooner than stated please message me and I will endeavor to meet your needs. A rush fee may apply.
• Packaging: Floral Derangement uses recycled packaging in good and clean condition wherever possible. Please consider recycling after receiving your order